* Former Chief United Nations Weapons Inspector for UNSCOM (1991-1998)
* Former Deputy Chairman, United Nations Weapons Inspection Team in Iraq
* Guest Scholar, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Washington, DC
Walter Russell Mead
* Senior Fellow of U.S. Foreign Policy, The Council on Foreign Relations
* Author, Special Providence: American Foreign Policy and How it Changed the World (Knopf, 2001)
Earlier this week, Vice President Dick Cheney said that an attack against Iraq is justified by concerns about chemical weapons and questions about Saddam Hussein's nuclear capability. What are Iraq's weapons capabilities?