* Author of several books most recently, Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment (Free Press, 2002)
* Professor of Psychology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
* Director, Positive Psychology Network
* Professor of Psychology, Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA
* Author, The Positive Power of Negative Thinking (Basic Books, 2002)
* Author, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (HarperCollins, 1991)
Therapy is usually devoted to getting to the heart of your problem — your parents' divorce, your miserable ex. But a new approach suggests developing your strengths. On Talk of the Nation, Neal Conan takes a look at why looking at the world through rose-colored glasses can help you have better mental health.