* President, Tomas Rivera Policy Institute, Claremont, CA
* Professor of Public Policy, Claremont Graduate University
* Editorial Director, Latina magazine
* Lewis-Sebring Professor in Latin American and Latino Culture, Amherst College
* Author of several books including The Hispanic Condition: The Power of a People (RAYO, 2001) and On Borrowed Words: A Memoir of Language (Viking, 2001)
Ethnicity has become a lightening rod in the controversy over George Bush's latest judicial nominee . As critics question Miquel Estrada's link to the Hispanic community, join guest host Jennifer Ludden for a look at what Hispanic identity means in American today.