Dean Ornish, M.D.
* Author, Eat More, Weigh Less (Quill, 2001)
* Director, The Preventive Medicine Research Institute
* Sausalito, California
Stuart Trager, M.D.
* Consultant, The Atkins Center
* Chairman, Orthopedics, Graduate Hospital
* Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Benjamin Caballero, M.D.
* Member, Institute of Medicine's Panel on Dietary Reference Intakes for Macronutrients
* Director, Center for Human Nutrition, Johns Hopkins University
* Baltimore, Maryland
Diet books seem to dominate every best-seller list, touting the benefits of a low-fat, low-carb, or low-calorie diet. But what's the real science behind these diets? In this hour, it's a panel discussion with Dean Ornish and experts from the Atkins Center and the National Academies on how best to win the battle of the bulge.