* Member, Virginia Beach City Council, Virginia Beach, VA
* Physicist and Futurist
* Author, The Transparent Society: Will Technology Force us to Choose Between Privacy and Freedom? (Perseus, 1999)
* Executive Director, Electronic Privacy Information Center, Washington, D.C.
* Teaches Information Privacy Law, Georgetown University Law Center
* Director, GlobalSecurity.org Alexandria, Virginia (a defense think tank)
* Former, Director, Space Policy, Cyberstrategy, Military Analysis, Nuclear Resource and Intelligence Resource Projects, Federation of American Scientists
They're in parking lots, shopping malls, your neighbors back yard and they've got their eye on you. More and more, video surveillance is being used to spot terrorists,and solve crimes. So, do you feel safer or do you just feel watched? Join Neal Conan for a look at the electronic eye on Talk of the Nation from NPR News.