* Director, Forensic Services
* Forensic Technology Inc.
* Montreal, Canada
* Author, Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA (HarperCollins, 2002)
* London, United Kingdom
* Cell Biologist, Dept. of Zoology
* Cambridge University President, Institute of Biology
* Director, Cambridge Women in SET (Science, Engineering and Technology) Initiative
* Cambridge, United Kingdom
She took the x-ray photographs that Watson and Crick used to build their model, but she was never properly recognized for her contribution to the discovery of the structure of DNA. In this hour, we'll talk about the life and scientific accomplishments of Rosalind Franklin. Plus, ballistic fingerprinting—using technology to match bullets to guns.