Is hydrogen a viable solution to our country's energy problems? Some people think it is, but even enthusiasts admit that a true hydrogen economy is still quite a ways off. Join host Ira Flatow and guests for a discussion about the prospects for living in a hydrogen-fueled world.
* Editor, The Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Letter
* Author, Tomorrow's Energy: Hydrogen, Fuel Cells, and the Prospects for a Cleaner Planet
* Director, Electric and Hydrogen Technologies and Systems Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado
* Chairman, California Fuel Cell Partnership, Sacramento, Calif.
Rep. Edward Markey (D-MA)
* Senior Member, House Energy and Commerce Committee, United States House of Representatives, Washington, D.C.