Can architecture make you feel better? Can a well-designed hospital help you heal faster? Does a better lab space spark scientific creativity? How can work space increase productivity? A new collaboration between architects and neuroscientists is designed to answer some of those questions. In this hour, we'll talk about the influence of architecture nd design on the mind.
* Institute Architect Howard Hughes Medical Medical Institute Houston, Texas
* Latrobe Fellow, American Institute of Architecture
* AIA National Director of Research & Planning Advisory Board Member, Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture, San Diego, California
* Advisory Board Member, Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture Dean, School of Biological Sciences University of California San Diego, San Diego, California
* Director of Research Public Buildings Service, General Services Administration, Washington, DC
* Chairman of Board, Center for Health Design President, Cama Incorporated
* Past-President, American Society of Interior Designers, New Haven, Connecticut