'Better Off Wearing Nothing'
RENEE MONTAGNE, host:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne.
I would have been better off wearing nothing at all. That's what Paul Kuschel of Fort Pierce, Florida, had to say after his ordeal. He lives in a nudist colony, but happened to be wearing nylon shorts as he fixed a generator over the weekend. It backfired and sprayed him with starter fluid, which caught his shorts on fire. After suffering second and third degree burns, the nudist added, it's a good thing I wasn't wearing a shirt.
This is MORNING EDITION.