* Climatologist for the state of Pennsylvania and Senior Forcaster for the New York Times Weather Page
* Co-Director of the Vanishing Voter Project at Harvard University
* Author of The Vanishing Voter: Public Involvement in an Age of Uncertainty (Knopf, 2002)
* Professor of Government and the Press at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard
* Co-Author of Downsizing Democracy: How America Sidelined Its Citizens and Privatized Its Public (Johns Hopkins University Press, 2002)
* Professor of Political Science at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland
* President of the Initiative & Referendum Institute, Leesburg, Virginia
Victory in Tuesday's elections will depend on voter turnout and Democrats and Republicans alike are making a big push to get people to the polls. But if recent patterns hold, turnout will be light. Are you planning to vote tomorrow? If not, why? What motivates you to vote or stay home, on Talk of the Nation, from NPR News.