* President of Public Agenda, research organization that did study of parents
* Professor of history at Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington
* Chairperson, Council on Contemporary Families
* Author, The Way We Never Were: American Families and the Nostalgia Trap (Basic Books, Aug. 2000)
* President and founding director, Center for a New American Dream in Takoma Park, Md.
* Author of the forthcoming What Kids Want That Money Can't Buy (Time/Warner Books, Feb. 2003)
Dr. Michael Riera
* Author, Right from Wrong: Instilling a Sense of Integrity in Your Child (Perseus Publishing, March 2002)
A new survey says parents feel insecure about how they teach values to their kids. Kids are bombarded with messages that parents find hard to offset. What's happening in your family?