Senator Larry Craig (R-ID)
* Senior member of the Energy and Natural Resources Committee
* Will chair the subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests in the 108th
* Legislative Director for Sierra Club
* Vice President, Environment, Technology & Regulatory Affairs for the Chamber of Commerce
* Helps Run of the Alliance for Energy and Economic Growth.
Republicans say energy will be a priority next year when they control both the House and Senate. Expect to hear debates over drilling in the arctic, global warming, and industry tax breaks. What the Republicans want, and what worries environmentalists about energy.