A paycheck shouldn't cost you life or limb. But according to a new series in The New York Times, too many Americans still face that risk. Join host Neal Conan and guests for a discussion about what's being done to keep the workplace safe.
* Co-authored 3-part series on Dangerous Business that appeared last week in the The New York Times
* Nine-month investigation into McWane done jointly by The New York Times, the PBS program Frontline and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation program Fifth Estate
* Former producer for CBS' 60 Minutes
* Administrator of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
J. Paul Leigh
* Professor of Health Economics at the Medical School of the University of California / Davis
* Co-author of Costs of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses (University of Michigan Press, 2000)