An influential group of lawyers and judges recommends broad changes to American divorce and child custody laws. Some critics call their recommendations an assault on marriage. Join host Neal Conan and guests for a look at the proposals and the debate.
Grace Ganz Blumberg
* Law professor at UCLA School of Law (teaches property and family law)
* Co-Author of Principles of the Law of Family Dissolution published by the American Law Institute
* Worked on chapter on "Child Support"
* Law professor at Arizona State University College of Law in Tempe, Arizona
* Co-author of Principles of the Law of Family Dissolution published by the American Law Institute
* Worked on chapter concerning "Findings of Fault"
* President of the Institute for American Values (promotes marriage and family)