The debate on Iraq moves back to the United Nations where Secretary of State Colin Powell will present the adminstration's evidence against Saddam Hussein. Join host Neal Conan and NPR's Mike Shuster for a recap of Powell's remarks and a closer look at the evidence that could pave the way to war.
* NPR Diplomatic Correspondent
* NPR Senior News Analyst
* Consultant on Military Affairs
* LA Times Columnist
* NBC Military Analyst
* Former Director of Disarmament for Greenpeace International (1986-1992)
* Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, Washington, DC
* Formerly a Middle Eastern specialist for the Central Intelligence Agency, 1985-1994.
Amy Smithson, Ph.D.
* Director of the Chemical & Biological Weapons Non-Proliferation Program at the Henry L. Stimson Center, Washington, DC