Ombudsman's Report: July 2004
- 27,388 emails received since February.
- New hosts at Morning Edition and Bob Edwards' reassignment produced strong audience response.
- The Middle East still evokes audience concerns.
- Listener comments on NPR's political coverage/bias accusations continue.
- Specific event coverage (Reagan funeral, religion series) has provoked audience response.
E-mail by subject
|Ombudsman's Web site column||1,530|
|General inquiries (tapes, transcripts)||431|
|Politics (general)||460||Too liberal||496|
|Pres. Reagan coverage and funeral||626|
Office of the Ombudsman
January 30, 2004