NPR Podcasts On the Rise
NPR Podcasts are consistently ranked among iTunes' Top 10 and "Best of Year" lists, and more than 83 percent of podcast listeners count public radio podcasts as essential listening or favorites, according to an Edison survey. Listeners love them, and pay attention to the brands that sponsor them.
There's never been a better time to sponsor NPR podcasts.
NPR podcast offer sponsors :30 mid-roll and :15 pre-roll in popular podcast titles. Host-read mid-roll spots allow for expanded messaging and align with the tone of individual NPR podcasts. Click to hear sample sponsor spots.
An Enviable Audience
NPR podcasts are a great way for sponsors to reach a younger, active audience as they listen on the go. Educated, affluent and more likely to be leaders in business, they're listening all the time - more than 11 hours per week.
- 11.3 hours of podcast audio that NPR podcast listeners consumer per week
- 86% hold a Bachelor's degree or higher
- 41% make $100,000 or more in HHI
- 31% hold executive or managerial positions
- 71% listen to podcasts on a daily basis