If stranded on a desert island (with, of course, electricity and a stereo) the 5 CDs I'd have to have:
1. Everybody Knows This is Nowhere by Neil Young
2. Our Endless Numbered Days by Iron and Wine
3. Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd
4. It's a Wonderful Life by Sparklehorse
5. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel
This list has evolved over the years with few changes. Everybody Knows This is Nowhere, Dark Side of the Moon, and In the Aeroplane Over the Sea have always been in the top five while the other two slots are always up for debate.
What are your Desert Island 5?