Pages for the Mind, Heart and Tastebuds: Full List Find the full list of Karen Grigsby Bates' summer reading recommendations for Day to Day. To print, choose the "print page" icon at upper right.
Pages for the Mind, Heart and Tastebuds: Full List
Find the full list of Karen Grigsby Bates' summer reading recommendations for Day to Day. To print, choose the "print page" icon at upper right.
- The Whole World Over by Julia Glass. Pantheon, 2006.
- Prisoner of Memory by Denise Hamilton. Scribner, 2006.
- The Pale Blue Eye by Louis Bayard. HarperCollins, 2006.
- Darcy's Story: Pride and Prejudice Told From a New Perspective by Janet Aylmer. Harper, 2006.
- My Life in France by Julia Child. Knopf, 2006.
- Julius Rosenwald: The Man Who Built Sears, Roebuck and Advanced the Cause of Black Education in the American South by Peter M. Ascoli. Indiana University Press, 2006.
- We’ll Always Have Paris: Sex and Love in the City of Light by John Baxter. Harper Perennial, 2006.
- Monsters: Mary Shelley and the Curse of Frankenstein by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler. Little, Brown, 2006.
- The Book of Lost Books: An Incomplete History of All the Great Books You’ll Never Read by Stuart Kelly. Random House, 2006.
- The Stolen Prince by Hugh Barnes. Ecco, 2006.
- A Passion for Ice Cream by Emily Luchetti. Chronicle Books, 2006.
- Killer Ribs by Nancy Davidson. Chronicle Books, 2006.
- The Asian Grill by Corinne Trang. Black Dog and Chronicle Books, 2006.
- A Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life by Dana Reinhardt. Wendy Lamb Books, 2006.
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan. Miramax Books, 2006.
- Unseen America: Photos and Stories by Workers edited by Esther Cohen. Bread and Roses, 2006.
- Dictator Style: Lifestyles of the World’s Most Colorful Despots by Peter York. Chronicle Books, 2006.
- The New Yorker Book of Cartoon Puzzles and Games. Black Dog and Leventhal Press, 2006.